the WHAT IS MEANT BY ALPHA STATE AND WHY IT IS THE IMPORTANT KEY TO POWERCHARGE YOUR MAGICK…
The ALPHA STATE IS THE FREQUENCY YOU WANT BE IN TO POWERCHARGE YOUR MAGICK..
Let’s take a look at why by first going over the 4 brainwave states:
In the study of brain waves using an EEG machine, researchers have found four primary states of mind or moods. Alpha, Beta, Theta and Delta. Each of these states have a corresponding frequency range which in turn relate to a level of brain activity we may experiencing at any given moment.
Lets first go over the 4 main states:
- Brain wave states are divided into five different categories based on frequency. The state of our waves change throughout the day and are part of a feedback cycle (Hz) that is influenced by what we’re doing, thinking, seeing, smelling, and feeling emotionally at any given time—or even while we are asleep. Beta 14 – 20hz: normal waking state
Beta – This wave state occurs when we are in full consciousness and are aware of our surroundings. From this state, we experience the perception of space and time while in our normal waking state of mind. The beta state is identified by a brain wave cycles of between 12 – 27Hz per second.
Alpha – 8 –13hz: day dreaming, meditation, magick
Alpha/ relaxation state – In alpha mind, our brain waves slow down into a much more relaxed and aware state. This state of mind is associated with creativity and feelings of flow. Alpha is characterized by cycles of between 7 -13Hz and mostly occurs while in partial consciousness, occurring naturally when we drift in and out of sleep.
At this brain wave state, we become aware of our subconscious activity, where we are open to mental imagery and lucid dreaming while still alert and conscious. While in this lucid state of flow, learning and processing new information is optimized.
Theta 4 – 7hz: deep of meditation and sleep, shamanic activity
3. Theta – Usually characterized by very deep relaxation, sleep, and dream state. Hypnosis therapy attempts to achieve this level of consciousness — in this state, the individual is said to be in a trance and highly receptive to suggestion. The brain wave cycle at this stage is between 4- 8Hz per second. It is the entry point of ideas, creativity, and visualizations. Good for channeling although I don’t recommend it because you are very susceptible to suggestion and I advocate being in total control at all times.
Delta .05 – 3hz: deep sleep, profound states of meditation and healing
4. Delta / deep sleep – Characterized by a brain wave cycle of between 1-4Hz per second. At this stage, you completely enter the subconscious domain. You are in a dreamless, unconscious state of deep mind body spirit renewal. It is believed that advanced meditators can achieve this state while still awake.
Through the use of tuning forks you can create a tone that correlates to one of these states. That brings us to the Alpha state which is where we are in meditation or a relaxed state of mind. To create an alpha wave or alpha tone, use the Otto 128 and the Ohm tuning fork. Why these forks?
If you subtract the Ohm frequency (136.1hz) from the Otto 128 (128hz), you get 8hz. 8hz is in the alpha range.
136 – 128 = 8hz
If you listen to these two forks together, you hear and feel the 8hz wave.
Secondly, these are weighted tuning forks which are a low octave and very soothing, listen to one by each ear. Because these forks are weighted you can place them on the body at same time and bring that alpha wave to your body. Try putting them on your sternum or chest. Practitioners should try putting them at different points along the spine or meridians along the spine.
Practice working with the different brain waves. For example, if someone is having trouble staying awake or needs to be more alert, pick two forks that when played together create a beta wave. If you are working with someone who is in meditation, try using two forks which create a theta state (By the ears only, not on the body! Put them on the body and you’ll pull them out of the meditation.)
As a reminder, to determine which forks will create a particular wave, subtract the frequencies from each other. When I first started, I created a spreadsheet for reference.
By the way, humans can hear between 16 and 25000hz. Sounds above 25000 are called ultrasound.
Sounds below 16 are called extremely low frequencies (ELFS).
The Alpha State of Mind
The alpha state of mind is a lucid and vivid state of relaxed awareness. This is achieved during deep meditation or while entering deep sleep.
Research reveals that the alpha brain wave level can also be achieved even while wide awake. It is from this state of consciousness that we are able to experience intense clarity and presence of the moment where time seems almost non-existent.
When the mind is able to flow freely without being attached to a specific thought, alpha mind is typically the most active. This is because when alpha waves are prominent, sensory input is minimized and your mind is generally clear of compulsive thoughts.
Mindfulness training and meditation tend to produce noticeably more alpha waves, which is why alpha infused audio therapy has been used as a way to reduce anxiety and stress.
The alpha state of mind is linked to flow state — a state of complete immersion in the moment. This is where focus and creativity is at peak level, often accompanied by a feeling of natural euphoria.
This is a key state to infuse your magick with powerful focus, intent channeling energy and unleashing full creativity…this creative force power charges your magick 100 fold imo.
Benefits of Alpha State Brainwaves
- Confidence. When you are extremely calm, yet very focused, aware of your surroundings and full of energy, you become much more confident. In the alpha state of mind, you are able to bypass the part of your brain that is associated with fear and worry. The alpha mind is confident and fully present — this sensation is said to be similar to the feeling of being ‘naturally high.’
- Relaxation of the body and mind. The alpha state of mind can only be achieved when you are completely relaxed. Brain activity is slowed down, providing a deeper connection to your body and to the moment, with razor sharp mental clarity and focus. Stress and anxiety are eliminated — you are sitting in pure awareness.
- Increased creativity. People with an above average level of creativity, such as artists, writers, and innovators, experience the alpha brain state much more often than the average person. This shows that people can utilize this state of mind to improve their creativity and ability to create new opportunities and solve problems, Power-charging your magick.
- Improved critical thinking and learning capabilities. At alpha brainwave, both the conscious and subconscious parts of the mind are integrated into harmony. As a result, an individual has increased abilities to solve problems, vividly recount passed experiences, and critically analyze situations.
- Ability to control emotions. While in the alpha state of mind, there exists a space between your thought patterns and emotions. Within this space resides calm energy and a tranquil vibration.
People with anger management problems or those who are experiencing emotional turbulence can tap into this level and experience much more emotional balance. This calm sensation is often described as deeply euphoric.
And you channel this amazing energy most effectively and successfully through being in an alpha state.
It has also been shown that while in this state of flow an individual can concentrate, learn, and think much more effectively. Spontaneous bursts of insight are associated with the alpha state.
Although it is easy to achieve the alpha state of mind while in a light sleep or in highly relaxed conditions, intentionally reaching this state of flow in order to benefit in everyday life can be achieved through meditation.
How to Achieve the Alpha State of Mind
- First, you have to be as comfortable as you possibly can. You can lie down flat on your back or sit comfortably – either in the lotus position or in a comfortable chair.
- The next step is getting rid of all disturbances and noises. You can have soft music playing in the background to sooth the mood. Binaural beats meditation music can be used as a powerful way to help you relax.
- Close your eyes with the intentions of clearing your mind. Take slow breaths deep into your diaphragm, and feel your body release any tension or anxiety. Each breath you are becoming more relaxed. Continue this for 5 minutes.
- Upon relaxation, you can start counting from 1 to 10, breathing deeply in and out, and then back down from 10 to 1, fully concentrating on each number as the countdown continues. Feel each breathe energize your cells and calm your mind. With time, you will be able to drift into the alpha state.
- Each time you visit this state in daily meditation, it will become stronger and more vibrant; as well as more accessible.
- Checkout my YouTube video for more and please SUBSCRIBE to the channel to be the very first to see the latest…